Select Healthspan doctors are licensed to evaluate applicants for the Medical Marijuana registry and recommend your acceptance, if conditions are met. Call 954-676-4088 for more information!
- Must have a valid Florida ID
- Must be 18 Years of age or older (or have written consent from parent or legal guardian)
- Must be registered in the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry by ordering physician
- Physician diagnosis of qualifying condition below
- Patient or legal guardian must present written informed consent to the physician
- Ordering physician determines the risk of use reasonable in light of the benefit
- ALS (Lou Gehrig Disease)
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic nonmalignant pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Terminal illness (patients diagnosed with no more than 12-months to live)
- Other debilitating medical conditions comparable to those enumerated according to the attending physician.